- Full instructions on the back of packet
- Can be used with other aquarium medications
- Will not interfere with your biological filter
- Wormer Plus can be used at any temperature and will not harm plants.
- 100% safe to use on all tropical fish including puffer fish and free-swimming fry from one week old.
- A handy 30UK Gallon measuring scoop is supplied in every packet, simplifying dosing
- Will not raise your pH
- Works in unison with your UV sterilizer (just remove any activated carbon for full effect)
- Marketed with the small animal exemption scheme, legal, and passed with risk phrases and safety phrases.
- Treat once a month
- Using a food-grade container, add 0.3g (using the 30UK Gallon measuring scoop included), per 30 gallons (114 Litres) of Aquarium water. Affix a tight-fitting lid to container and shake well to mix to dissolve the medication. Add to aquarium gradually over a one minute period.
This is designed as a one-off treatment, but may require a second dose after 4 days in heavy infestations, or if using to cure gill flukes.
CAUTION: This medication may kill snails. It is advised not to use this medication in tanks that contain rays, pet snails, insects, reptiles, Shrimps, or other invertebrates. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
PREVENTION: In order to avoid serious infestations of Nematodes, Planaria, Flukes, etc, we advise that you practice the following:
- Perform proper tank maintenance and routine water changes
- Avoid overfeeding the fish
- Avoid adding live food, e.g. Live Bloodworm, plants and objects collected from natural sources, e.g. rivers
- Avoid overcrowding the tank with fish
- Remove all uneaten food from the tank, including under logs/driftwood to avoid bacterial blooms and water contamination
- Purchase quality live fish and plants only from reputable sources, who practice strict quarantine and hygiene procedures